The COVID-19 lockdown reshaped the financing industry, ushering in a new competitive landscape in a global race for stabilizing the economies. A well-structured financing plays an important role for the companies who struggle to maintain and develop their businesses in the pandemic and post-pandemic era.
In a continuous emerging environment, our Banking & Finance team managed to provide valuable legal advice for a wide range of clients – from major international corporations to smaller companies and private individuals, with experienced lawyers recognized for their ability in developing financing strategic options tailored to the client’s individual needs.
Combining a solid legal background with the experience of complex financing deals and the appetite to find top solutions for the clients, the team provides legal assistance, among others, in
- loan and syndicated loan transactions,
- projects financing in diverse areas such as real estate acquisition, assets acquisition and business takeover,
- leasing transactions,
- mortgages transactions,
– dealing with banking and financial services complex contracts,
– loans restructuring,
– dealing with distressed debts,
– factoring and receivables purchase,
– acquisition of non-performing loan portfolios,
– payment services and fintech areas,
– financial regulatory issues,
– licensing and authorization processes,
– dealing with banks requirements in terms of know your client and anti-money laundering procedures
– other daily banking operations.